Thursday, August 5, 2010

Who likes Ireland?

So my friend Calamita added me to her lovely Irish Treasury so I thought I would show you some of the lovely work of mine and hers that either comes from Ireland or is at least somewhat related.

ALSO I was LUCKY enough to spend a summer in Ireland with a family as their aupair, which was the opportunity of a lifetime and I suggest that everyone do it if you have the chance!!

Anyone have any Irish memories to add? Leave them below! I love hearing about The Emerald Isle. 

So lets take a little walk down the lanes of Ireland and take a look at Calamita's Treasury




Now I have a plethora of photos of Ireland I have posted on Etsy for sale so we can start with those, and then I'll just show you some fun ones of my time in Ireland.
Friendly Horses
The Coolest Cafe in Dublin




My First Guinness ( I was only 18 at the time, this was a big deal to drink in a bar!)
So if you ever get the chance to check out the Emerald Isle DO IT! There are so many beautiful places and people and of course it is the country that gave me my ability to burn in any kind of sunlight and my red hair, so that also makes it cool.

No comments :

Post a Comment