Monday, August 23, 2010

Better Late Than Never

So first I need to apologize to UniqueDesignsbyMsP for not posting sooner, so for that I am definitely sorry! But with a cross country move in my midst, free time is something I have very little of.

But on to UniqueDesignsbyMsP, she is a fellow BESTeams Etsy blogger and for those of you who don't know what that is, it basically a group of us Etsy sellers who love to spread love and good sales to one another.

So, Paula the designer and owner of UniqueDesignsbyMsP and Tomboy Tools has two great blogs under her belt but I think I would like to focus on TomboyTools. I think this is a beyond great idea! As a fellow tomboy, I love the dolled up power tools! What a fantastic idea! She has many different options of power tools, garden tools and other random tools that you can usually only find in bland "manly" colors. So for all of you DIY-ers, spice it up with some of her Tomboy Tools!

Below are some photos of some of her awesome products but make sure to check out her blog for more! 

Also check her out on Twitter!

No comments :

Post a Comment