Saturday, May 4, 2013

Back in the Saddle Again.


It's that time of year again, folks. Back on that fitness train. And by that time of year, I of course mean that I haven't exercised seriously in a couple of years and it is time to get it started.

I recently bought myself an UP band by Jawbone which from what I've gathered so far, just tells me how lazy I am and how I sit at my desk too often and that I sleep like crap...info I already sorta knew but its makes you come to terms with it.

Luckily for me, there are some beautiful places around Westchester Co to go running. Yonkers isn't necessarily on the top of that list but it will do for the time being.

And, don't worry! This has not become a fitness blog all together but I wanted to share where I am at. Maybe when I get to my goal size I will do a horrible unflattering before and after photo of myself with no makeup and then a ton of it in the after just for you entertainment value. You're welcome.

Who wouldn't want to run here everyday?

No comments :

Post a Comment