Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Years Goal: Literary List

I've come to the conclusion that I have not read nearly enough classic literature in my life and now is the time to play catch up. That being said, my newest goal for myself is to finish the reading list below. I have no idea how long this will take me, as I never give myself time to just relax and do things like read but this is the plan.

The Great Gatsby : F. Scott Fitzgerald
A Farewell to Arms : Ernest Hemingway
The Grapes of Wrath : John Steinbeck
Cannery Row : John Steinbeck
Slaughterhouse 5 : Kurt Vonnegut
Catch 22 : Joseph Heller
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey To The Heart Of The American Dream : Hunter S. Thompson
Beloved : Toni Morrison
The Color Purple : Alice Walker
As I Lay Dying : William Faulkner
Of Mice And Men : John Steinbeck
Lolita : Vladmir Nabokov
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest : Ken Kesey
Cat's Cradle : Kurt Vonnegut
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings : Maya Angelou






No comments :

Post a Comment