Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year Y'all!

Happy New Year!

I have been thinking lately about  New Years resolutions. I usually don't do them for the reason that I never keep them. But I decided this year, I need them. I need to keep myself accountable for something. I need something new, exciting and I need something to be proud of.
 This is what I have come up with so far....


1. Run my first half marathon
2. Join a new club or class to meet new people
3. Find a job in which I feel like I am contributing to society more than now
4. Read more - aka turn off the tv
5. Learn how to use liquid eyeliner ( I realize this sounds dumb but seriously, a 23 year old should know how!)
6. Love myself
7. Take a moment every day to be thankful for what I have

I hope you all had a much better New Years celebration than I did (sickly sleeping on the couch does not count as a good time) and here is to 2012!










No comments :

Post a Comment