Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's About Time I Show Some of My New Items!

It has been a while since I've just shown some of my new items.
Since I've moved to Nashville, I've had some free time to kill on my own and I've been thrift shopping a lot. So vintage items have really been my specialty lately.  This is only the beginning to the collection I've found in the last couple of weeks but I figure, hey, it is a good start.

Lots of nice cozy fall wools



Saucy Lace Jacket!

Lacy Jacket



And don't forget a girls best friend, SHOES!





There are many other new Vintage items in the shop and there will be more added daily.

In addition to the new vintage items,  I've also started a Songbird Stationary Series. All simplistic pieces of stationary with lovely songbirds adorning the papers. This is a new work in progress, so I'm open to suggestions and also open to special orders.


In additon to that, if you haven't already, make sure to add me on Twitter and Facebook to keep current with daily promotions and sales!

1 comment :

  1. Hello fellow thrifter! :) These are great! Vintage clothing truly is the best.

    ReplyDelete