Wednesday, September 22, 2010

BESTeam Feature on MysticWynd

Welcome to the lovely designs of Mystic Wynd. Karen is the designer of Mystic Wynd and MWElegance on Etsy and also a wonderful blogger.
Karen resides in sunny Arizona which sounds amazing to me when I'm living in this Nashville humidity!
Through her two Etsy sites, Karen designs many different styles of jewelry that I know will catch your eye!

In her first shop MysticWynd, she has many different styles of rings, earrings, necklaces and bracelets. Many of these fall into certain themes that she likes to work with, which can be checked out on her Etsy page.

I really, really enjoy these blue floral earrings!


Now for the upcoming bride or for anyone who loves elegant jewelery, you have to check out her MWElegance page. It has many simple, classy designs for your big day or day at the office!


So make sure you take a minute to check out Karen's two Etsy pages MysticWynd and MW Elegance and also her blog!

2 comments :

  1. Karen is also a great supporter of other etsy shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the floral cameo ring. I just favorited it on her store. Nice feature.

    ReplyDelete