Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Style Post: Lace and Daisies

Daisies and Lace = everything feminine.
I have been waiting to do a outfit post lately. It just seems every time I wear a cute outfit, there is no one around to take a photo.
This outfit is a mix of brand new and vintage. The red dress with daisy print is something I picked up last week at Forever 21 when I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything new. (oops!)
The lace shirt is vintage - from the 1980s. I love the simplicity of the shirt because you can wear it open as a jacket or over-shirt, maybe with a black or bright tank underneath or tied up at the waist like I did. There are just so many options, a fun blouse like this has endless possibilities.

If you love it, you can grab this 1980s white lace blouse in my etsy shop.

Dress - Forever 21
Shoes - Target
Belt - Forever 21 
Locket - Antique stop watch









No comments :

Post a Comment